Thursday, May 7, 2009

Moving on down!

199.8! Woohoo! Almost 2 lbs in 2 days; that's pretty good, right?

Today is L-Day (better known as D-Day for most of you). L-Day = Larry's day. Larry's is my favorite local restaurant. They have some food that's actually not bad for you - chicken breasts, salads and burgers - but my main concern is their cheeseballs. Lovely deep-fried, battered, cheese-filled delights w/ a side of homemade ranch. Yum. And, of course, the prerequisite to all meals at Larry's, Captain and Diet Pepsi. Double yum.

I think only fat people can talk about food like this. All the rest of you skinny bitches are probably reading this thinking, "It sounds like she gets a little TOO much enjoyment from this food." And you'd be right. That's why I look the way I do. :)

With that being said, you might think I'd skip Larry's. You'd be wrong. I can pass on the booze...i guess...but I will be eating cheeseballs. Lest this sound like I'm slipping already, let me explain. Aside from the light batter on the cheeseballs...cheese is a-ok on SB Diet. The rest of my normal meal at Larry's consists of salad (no croutons!) and cottage cheese instead of fries...so really, this is one of the places I can actually eat! That's major!

Can't wait to see everyone tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment