Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekend Thanks

I'd like to take some time to thank the people I DID see this weekend.

Chad, Brittany, Whitney, Tommy: Thank you for checking out the new house. Thanks also for your support of my blog, it means a lot to know people are reading/care. I'm glad the bullfrog made you laugh as hard as I did. I heart Jenga.

Keri and Randy: Thanks for lunch, and informing me that Babe's takes AMEX. That lit up my world. No joke. Keri, thanks for venturing to the big world of Canton for a pedicure. It's nice to finally have women around who have all their toes. :)

Kim, Katie, Uncle Keith, Aunt Jill: Thanks for coming all the way from PA for a BBQ. It meant a lot to Grandpa, I know. Plus, it was awesome just to see you all again! Sorry the CoMo trip didn't work out. I know what it's like when people refuse to call you back. :)

All Adam's male friends who visited over the past couple weeks: Thanks for actually acknowledging my presence. It's nice to know that you can actually hold a conversation with me when Adam's not around. Believe it or not...there are a lot of people who can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment