Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More like fatty patty...

Speaking of my lacking skinny minnie status, here's a diet update:

I haven't lost any weight since I last blogged about it. I also have not exercised or followed tooooo closely to the SB plan. Amazing how that works...eat less than healthy food, drink, don't work out and you don't lose weight. I should write a book about the anti-diet. Whoops!

The good news, though, is that I also haven't gained any weight. Lest you all think I'm a whiner, I've chosen not to blog about it on a daily, or even weekly, basis. Hard to blog about how nothings happening when you're not doing anything to make it happen.

That's all in the past. We purchased a Wii with the EA sports active package recently and haven't killed ourselves yet! We've started walking the dog more, and just making a concerted effort to MOVE more. Hopefully it will pay off. So that's where I stand; thank you all for your questions. Maybe next week I will have something more exciting (less weight) to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment