Thursday, December 23, 2010

Things Are A' Changin!

Funny thing about being a blogger...after you do it for awhile, it becomes second-nature to share things that many would find too personal, particularly for (possibly) hundreds or thousands of strangers. 

With that being said, I'd like to apologize for my long absences from this blog lately.  I found it easier to say nothing than to try and find things to write about OTHER THAN the one thing I've been keeping to myself.

But, in the meantime, I wrote a poem. :) 

Laser vision's failing me
3 AM?  Time to pee!
Spend my days on the couch
Politely put...being a grouch

Takes four days for a decent poop
Too late now to fly the coop!
Everyone has their own "advice"
But I'm keeping my mouth shut...being nice.

Many more months to go
Now everyone will know
No more secrets, not even maybe...




Adam and I are HAVING A BABY!


And to think there are people who believe I wasted 4 years of Journalism school... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment