Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Let me paint a picture for you. 

It's a beautiful fall (when did THAT happen?) day, the sun is shining, there's a nice breeze.  I've just been to the library and picked up 4 new books.  I'm driving home, Bella's riding shotgun, and I'm thinking how happy I am and how great my life is.

The seat belt alarm goes off because Bella is clearly not wearing her seat belt.  She hates this sound, so she moves to the back seat.  No big deal.

I continue driving, checking out how far all the farmers have gotten in their fields.  As I turn back to the road, I happen to look at the seat Bella just vacated.

Apparently Bella has yet to learn Skid's Greatest Life Lesson: Never Trust a Fart.  There on the seat are the remnants of a shart.

Reason #213 why I am glad to have leather seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment