Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Adam makes me laugh.

I guess it shouldn't surprise me when Adam says or does strange things. After all, this is the same man who eats chocolate cookies while taking a dump, and leaves me to find the crumbs and assume they're mouse turds. But I digress...


Last week we had several fantasy football drafts. I felt this was deserving of at least one fantasy football draft PARTY that *I* actually get to be involved in/invited to. The easiest way to make that happen? Have the party at our house.


I spent the day cleaning up, prepping food, hunting down all of Adam's dirty socks that Bella drug throughout the house--exciting stuff. Needless to say, I was less than pleased when Adam came home and the first thing he said when he came through the door was, "Did you even clean at all today?" Poor word choice, my dear. If you enjoy living, that is.


I got over it, and continued prepping the party food while he took a shower and got dressed.


A couple friends came over and we were having a great time drinking Smirnoff's new Limoncello (awesome AND available at County Market!). After several limoncellos, my bladder was the size of the Hoover Dam, so I headed to the bathroom. Here is what I witnessed when I sat down:







Apparently, while I was prepping the food, he went to all the bathrooms, and folded the tp, hotel style. Actually, not ALL the bathrooms, just the ones w/ public access. Then at 3 am, he got up and thought it would be funny to fold our bathroom's tp the same way, to "confuse" me.


I got a good laugh out of the deal.


I think I must be getting old, because I've noticed lately that whenever I drink, no matter the amount, I tend to have strange dreams. The night before the tp incident, long story short, I was chasing the holy grail of wine recipes (I wish!) and got to a point where the recipe was guarded by a moat full of asian carp sized silver catfish. The catfish were biting my legs horribly and I was screaming. When I woke up and told Adam about this craaaaaaaaazy dream, his first comment was: "Catfish don't have teeth!"


Even in my dreams he knows more than I do. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been having weird dreams too after drinking. You're not alone.

    ReplyDelete